New edition of Live from Moscow: Stage 1?

Laura Chaney lchaney at KENDALLHUNT.COM
Mon Dec 17 22:10:14 UTC 2007

My name is Laura Chaney and I am an editor at Kendall Hunt Publishing.
To respond to the rumors, a new edition of Live from Moscow is currently in
production to be released well in time for Fall 2008 classes!

A Kendall Hunt representative will be on hand at the AATSEEL Annual Meeting
this December in Chicago to inform you more about the changes.

We are also creating a list serve to share information and updates on the new
edition of Live from Russia (name change to reflect a new focus on the regions
and diversity of contemporary Russia).  If you would like to receive updates or
if you have any questions please send an e-mail to lchaney at kendallhunt.com.