Invitation

Slavic Department slavicalendar at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 18 21:39:37 UTC 2007

The Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures at the University of
Chicago cordially invites all attendees of the AATSEEL national convention
to a reception at 5:30-7:00pm on Friday, 28 December 2007, at the Astoria
Room in the HIlton Chicago (720 S. Michigan Ave.).

We look forward to renewing acquaintances with former students, colleagues,
and friends, but we also look forward to welcoming new faces to Chicago.
Please stop by at the Astoria Room if you can.

Best regards,

Robert Bird
Chair, Slavic Languages and Literatures
The University of Chicago