An interesting Russian film to show to student audience

wverzhger at AOL.COM wverzhger at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 20 22:10:58 UTC 2007

How about Oryol ili Reshka (Heads or Tails).? Can't remember how much skin is in this one.? It's about 5+ years old.? Another one I saw was advertised as a Ukrainian film, but in Russian - A friend of the Deceased.? Anyone want to chime in here on these?

William Vernola

-----Original Message-----
From: Miluse Saskova-Pierce <msaskova-pierce1 at UNLNOTES.UNL.EDU>
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Sent: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 5:30 pm
Subject: [SEELANGS] An interesting Russian film to show to student audience

Dear Seelangsters,

I am looking for an interesting and not too boring Russian film to show to
university and also upper high school audiences.  Needs to be recent,
interesting and artistic and not too naked.  And also available for
purchase in the US on DVD, with English version or subtitles.

Do you have any advise?  Thank you.

Mila

Dr. Mila Saskova-Pierce
Other Languages Section Head