Call for papers: AAASS 2008 panel on formal historical syntax in Slavic

hjung at FAS.HARVARD.EDU hjung at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Dec 21 22:54:03 UTC 2007

Dear all,

We are organizing a panel on an aspect of Slavic historical linguistics not well
represented in the literature, namely, the formal aspect of grammatical
change including grammaticalization. The panel title we have chosen is “The
Formal Analysis of Syntactic Change in Slavic.” If we have more proposals than
can be accommodated in a single panel, we would consider adding an extra panel
and distributing the papers thematically. Please contact us at
hjung at fas.harvard.edu or kkwon at fas.harvard.edu for contact and further
information. Since the deadline is 11 Jan, we would like to have your
proposals in hand by 8 Jan.

Thank you in advance,

Hakyung Jung
Kyoungjoon Kwon