Mikhailovskoe Slavic Scholars Program: Who's eligible?

Molly Thomasy thomasy at WISC.EDU
Thu Feb 1 18:45:00 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGers,

The Mikhailovskoe Slavic Scholars Program has recently received a number of inquiries concerning program eligibility. While the program was initiated primarily with graduate students in mind, professionals already working in the field are welcome and encouraged to apply. We recognize that many people teaching Russian language and literature would like to continue to develop their speaking and writing proficiency in Russian; our aim is to support this kind of professional-level language training.

For more information or to apply please visit:

http://slavic.lss.wisc.edu/pushkin/mikh

or contact us at pushkin at slavic.wisc.edu

Application deadline is February 15th.  For applicants who completed their PhD more than
5 years ago, you need not send transcripts--a current cv is sufficient.  One letter of support
from a colleague may substitute for the letters of recommendation.

Best wishes,

Molly Thomasy and Laura Little, Coordinators
Mikhailovskoe Slavic Scholars Program