Study Abroad for non-language student?

Katherine Lahti katilahti at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 1 19:04:07 UTC 2007

Our Trinity in Moscow Global Learning Site (Trinity
College in Hartford) requires only one semester of
Russian, with courses in English and significant
Russian study in Moscow. We operate in the spring, so
the student would have time to take the one semester.

The difference between having studied one semester and
having studied absolutely no Russian before going over
is infinite.

--- "alexaaa at bgnet.bgsu.edu" <alexaaa at BGNET.BGSU.EDU>