recommendations on a primary text for Soviet Union during WWII

Pepijn Hendriks Pepijn.Hendriks at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Fri Feb 2 18:47:58 UTC 2007

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the Internet Digital Archive? A Google
search seemingly yields no significant results.

Regards,

Pepijn

--
Pepijn Hendriks, MA
Leiden University Centre for Linguistics