Russian study program for foreign students in Yaroslavl

Stephanie Sures sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 3 18:34:30 UTC 2007

I was asked to post this to the list by Dr. Irina V. Kaznyshkina, Director
of the Russian department at the International University of Business and
New Technology in Yaroslavl, on the Volga. Below is an excerpt from their
website, which has both Russian and English options.

http://www.studyrussian.yaroslavl.ru

"Uchites' tam, gde vas lyubiat!"

We offer courses to anyone interested in studying Russian: undergraduate and
post-graduate students, teachers and interpreters, businessmen, researchers,
and those who love Russian culture, literature, and history.

Courses are designed for students of all levels, from beginning to advanced.
We work year round. You may begin a course with us at any time that is
convenient for you. Courses can run from two weeks to two years, two to six
academic hours per day (one academic hour = 45 minutes). Upon completion of
a course each student receives a certificate.

We can prepare you for the TORFL exam. Passing the TORFL earns you a
nationally recognized certificate that authorizes you to work and study at
the college level and above in Russia.

Basic Courses & Course Descriptions:
General Russian Course
Individual Instruction
Intensive Course
Business Russian
Russian for Missionaries

For further information, please, contact:
Irina V. Kaznyshkina, Ph.D, Director of the Russian Department
Russian Department MUBiNT
Sovetskaya str., 80 Yaroslavl' Russia 150003
tel. (0852) 25-05-25 (IUBNT)
tel. (0852)21-56-08 (Director I.V.Kaznyshkina)
fax. (0852)32-09-62
e-mail: kaznysh at yaroslavl.ru
e-mail: rusdept at mubint.ru
Internet: