Sorokin's article

Marina Aptekman maptekman at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 6 04:02:56 UTC 2007

I think I have already posted this but forgot to add a subject heading!

I think the Sorokin's interview  is very interesting - I am writing an
article on "Day of
Oprichnik" now, so it was very helpful! The book is hilarious and very
witty - very interesting as an example of a post-soviet anti-utopia.
The is another similar book publshed recently - Dmitry Bykov's "ZhD"
which also worth looking at.

Marina Aptekman
Brandeis University