AATSEEL Call for Nominations

cn29 at COLUMBIA.EDU cn29 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Feb 14 20:16:50 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers,

I encourage you to send in nominations for the AATSEEL positions and
awards listed below.  The deadline is TOMORROW (February 15).  You
are welcome to send nominations to my email address:
cn29 at columbia.edu.  Best wishes, Cathy Nepomnyashchy