New Translations: A Journal / Call for Translations

Alexander Moudrov moudrov at EXCITE.COM
Fri Feb 16 06:15:19 UTC 2007

We are writing to let you know about a new publication venue, New
Translations, which might be of interest to many seelangers and their
students. Starting this fall, we will publish theme-based online and paper
issues shaped by submissions of recent translations. We will appreciate if
you forward this information to those who might be interested in
submitting their work.

New Translations is affiliated with the Comparative Departments at the
Graduate Center in New York. Details about the publication can be found at
www.newtranslations.org A downloadable “Call for Submissions” is available
here: http://www.newtranslations.org/SUBMISSIONS.pdf . Inquiries can be
emailed to newtranslations at inbox.com (PLEASE do not respond through the
listserve)

Alexander Moudrov | New Translations | Comparative Literature | GC CUNY |
www.newtranslations.org