Awtobiographies 20th centuary,

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Mon Feb 19 15:36:42 UTC 2007

On-line bookstore kniga.com has a section dedicated to memoirs:
http://www.kniga.com/books/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=1050
Similar searches could be done in other on-line stores and (probably)
in the LIbrary of Congress catalogue. The WolrdCat (or OCLC)
catalogue is also a good place to search; you can do a truncated
search on "memuar" or "vospomin". You could do a similar search in
the MLA catalogue to see what has bee written about memoirs.

On Feb 14, 2007, at 4:41 PM, Nicole Mathys wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm writing a work on autobiographies from russian woomen during
> the 20th centuary, if possible writers. I know already on the
> autobiography of Lyudmila Petrusevskaya, Nina Berberova and Ol'ga
> Bergolz. I'm very thankful for more informations on this topic.
> Also i'm very interested in getting informations on secundary-
> literature to this named autobiographies, especially reactions,
> critics and... to "devyatyj tom" from Lyudmila Petrusevskaya, which
> was recently published.
>
> Thank you a lot for all!
>
> Best wishes
> Nicole