Translating Russian high school credits into the UK system

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Tue Feb 20 05:33:57 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I just wanted to send an update regarding my student who needed help
translating her Russian credits for the UK system.  She was accepted at
TWO universities in the UK (hooray!) and now is in the process of
applying for financial aid and scholarships to help her make it
financially possible to study at one of them.  I want to thank all who
wrote in with advice on how to deal with her credits.  You eased the
process immensely.  And if anyone has any suggestions of where to look
for financial aid and scholarships for foreign students studying in the
UK (she'll be studying architecture), please let me know offline.

Thank you all again,

Emily