Okno v Parizh

Frank McLellan mclellan at PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Jan 3 20:43:36 UTC 2007

>  Dear Seelangers,
>
>I have tried to find the screenplay for Yuri Mamin's "Okno v Parizh"
>in all sorts of places, on and offline, but have failed.  I have
>also tried to obtain the movie on DVD with Russian subtitles, but to
>no avail.
>
>Does anyone know a) whether the screenplay has been published or b)
>whether a DVD version with Russian subtitles actually exists?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Janneke

I have had the same problem; I've wanted to use this film in a class
for some time now, but haven't been able to find a version with
subtitles.  I'd even settle for a video cassette.  I would be
grateful to learn the answers to Janneke's questions too.

Frank McLellan
--
Francis R. McLellan, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer in Slavic Languages and Literatures