Cfa: Discussant and Chair needed for Panel on crime in Serbia, AAASS conference 15-18 November 2007

sunnie rucker sunnierday at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Jan 5 01:50:08 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers,

We are seeking a discussant and chair for our panel, "The Emergence of Criminal Syndicates in post-war Serbia." The papers contained on the panel are as follows:

Jason Vuic (Virginia Military Institute), "Crime and Corruption and recent Serbian-American Relations"

Felix Chang (University of Michigan Law School), "The Chinese in Serbia"

Sunnie Rucker-Chang (The Ohio State University), "New Belgrade's Petty Criminals and Urbanscapes in Film"

If you are interested or know of anyone who might be, please contact me at
sunnierday at gmail.com.
Thank you!

Best,
Sunnie Rucker-Chang