AAASS: panel on verbs of motion

Viktoria Driagina driagina at PSU.EDU
Fri Jan 5 17:42:01 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers,

We have put together a panel on Russian verbs of motion and associated insights from teaching and research. We are looking for a chair and discussants. If you are interested in participating, please contact me at driagina at psu.edu.

Best,
Viktoria Driagina.

Viktoria Driagina

PhD Candidate in Applied Linguistics (ABD)

Linguistics and Applied Language Studies

The Pennsylvania State University

University Park, PA 16802

Phone: (814) 865-7365