AAASS panel on nation and literature

David L. Cooper dlcoop at UIUC.EDU
Thu Jan 11 16:45:13 UTC 2007

Seelangers,

We are looking for an additional paper for a panel on literature and nation in 19th century Russia. Current panel papers address Gogol's national sublime and Andrei Turgenev and the national turn in Russian criticism. Please contact me offlist if you are interested in joining the panel (dlcoop at uiuc.edu). This is last minute, so don't wait!

Thanks,
David