AAASS 2007

Karla Huebner karlahuebner at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sat Jan 13 01:19:03 UTC 2007

Just a query before it's too late: I just tried to post a panel
proposal online, but was interrupted by the phone a few times in the
process. When I hit submit, the screen reverted to the member login.
Is this normal or did I time out and need to try again? I haven't
used AAASS's online proposal system before.

Thanks,

Karla Huebner
University of Pittsburgh