Polish Language courses online

Bob Johnson lehkost at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 16 15:10:02 UTC 2007

The only university I know of that does that is the University of
Wisconsin.  They offer a two-course sequence in reading Polish at their
Independent Learning "campus."  The website for U of Wisconsin Independent
Learning is at http://learn.wisconsin.edu/il/ .  It's not a full program, so
you won't find it under any sort of major, but I'm fairly certain you can
find it by perusing the list of courses available.  I don't know how easy it
is to be admitted into the classes, but I don't think there is any
restriction to those residing outside of the United States (though maybe it
costs more).

Robert Johnson