Rachmaninov: Ave Maria

Mogens Jensen Mogens.Jensen at SKOLEKOM.DK
Tue Jan 16 15:41:30 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers
A local choir will like to perform Rachmaninov: ”Ave Maria”.
In english the first words in transscription look as follows:

Bôgôroditse Deyvo, raduissya Blagôdatnaya Mariye

Can anyone help me with the russian text ?
(I have been asked to teach a proper pronunciation...)
Best regards, Mogens Jensen, Denmark