Publishing houses and Slavic studies

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Wed Jan 17 01:37:50 UTC 2007

I think Slavica may have relocated to Indiana University at Bloomington...Indiana University Press also publishes Slavics-related material.

  Date:    Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:15:08 -0600
From:    Bob Johnson <lehkost at GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Publishing houses and Slavic studies

Dieter,

There is a publisher called Slavica out of the U.S. (Columbus, OH) that
specializes in Slavic studies.  I'm not sure about the scope or breadth
of
the materials they publish.  Depending on what particular subject
matter or
how specialized it might be, there are many very good publishing houses
in
the respective countries that offer very good books on their respective
languages.

Robert Johnson

On 1/16/07, Dieter De Bruyn <dieter.debruyn at ugent.be> wrote:

> Dear Seelangers,
>
> I was wondering if there exists a good list of publishing houses
> (worldwide) which are specialized in (all kinds of) Slavic studies.
Does