Student success stories needed!

Mary Nicholas man3 at LEHIGH.EDU
Thu Jan 18 19:02:44 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues! As you settle into the spring semester, please consider
sharing the success stories of your students with a wider audience.

The AATSEEL web site is currently being updated, and the new site will
include a spot for feature stories. We hope to include interesting feature
articles about students---your students!---who have studied Slavic languages
and then gone on to use those languages in interesting lives and careers.

The articles are meant to be short, informative, and inspirational, and we
can contact the students for you if you like or work with the material you
already have available. This is a way for you to highlight your program and
share your success so please consider contributing even a line or two to
inspire others. Tell us about recent graduates working in the Slavic world
or even about students with interesting semester or summer experiences.

Please contact me off-list at mary.nicholas at lehigh.edu with material you are
willing to have publicized. We'd love to hear from you!