Research materials in Russia

Donna Orwin donna.orwin at UTORONTO.CA
Fri Jan 19 20:17:54 UTC 2007

Dear Tuan,

Thanks.  Cliff is in Ottawa today.  We'll talk over the choices when he
gets back, and I'll email you.

Best, Donna

----------------------------
Prof. Donna Tussing Orwin
President, Tolstoy Society
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Toronto
Alumni Hall 415
121 St. Joseph St.
Toronto. ON M5S 1J4
Tel. 416-926-1300. ext. 3316

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of David Powelstock
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:21 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Research materials in Russia

Dear Jules (and anyone else interested),

Such services already exist. One I used some years ago is Russkii
kur'er:
www.edd.ru (English home page at http://www.edd.ru/eng/e_Home.htm). I
was
completely satisfied with their services and thought the prices
reasonable.
I take their continued existence as a hopeful sign of continued
reliability.
(If anyone else has positive or negative experiences with them, I'd love
hear about it offline at powelstock at brandeis.edu. I'll anonymize and
summarize any data I receive for the list.)

Regards to all,
David Powelstock