SHERA?

karlahuebner@compuserve.com karlahuebner at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sun Jan 21 18:42:22 UTC 2007

I had no luck contacting Karen Kettering when I wanted to join last summer.
If I remember correctly, the email bounced. Might I suggest that SHERA (and
some of the other smaller Slavic organizations) use a downloadable PDF
application that one could print, fill out, and mail in? There were two or
three organizations I wanted to join that I could not because emails to the
contact people did not go through and there was no downloadable application
form.

Karla Huebner
University of Pittsburgh