Current Prices

James Brewczynski blokman2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 21 06:28:31 UTC 2007

Another well-known grocery outlet in Moscow with home delivery is Sedmoi Kontinent:
  http://dostavka.7cont.ru/

  There you will find a catalog of products with prices

  I never ordered from their delivery service so can't say if the prices are higher than in the store (they do offer free delivery for over 1500 rubles). Their in-store prices seemed in line with most larger, full service grocers.

  JJ

Emily Saunders <emilka at MAC.COM> wrote:
  I googled dostavka na dom (ÄÏÓÔÁ×ËÁ ÎÁ ÄÏÍ) and found a supermarket
delivery service at: http://mobilefood.ru/index.php

At first glance the prices seem to be what I remember from when my
husband and I lived in Moscow 2003-2004. I'm sure there are others out
there.

Regards,

Emily Saunders

On Jan 19, 2007, at 5:33 AM, Benjamin Rifkin wrote:

> Dear SEELANGers:
>
> Can someone please tell me where I can find on the web information
> about
> current prices for basic foodstuffs in major Russian cities (e.g., a
> store
> with prices marked on line).
>
> Thanks for helping me keep up to date.
>
> Ben Rifkin

> http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/
options, and more. Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: