Leningrad cowboys

Maryna Vinarska vinarska at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 26 18:16:27 UTC 2007

Well... it's really something... But they definitely borrowed the idea from Verka Serdiuchka. I saw smth like this in "Goluboj Ogoniek" two or three years ago. I mean with the Army Choir.  Konec sveta... U Serdiuchki teper' konkurenty est'...
Regards,
MV

Kristi Groberg <Kristi.Groberg at NDSU.EDU> wrote: At 09:17 25.01.2007, you wrote:
>And disturbing in yet a different way is their (the Leningrad Cowboys')
>rendition of "Sweet Home Alabama with the Red Army Choir:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2YuLds48k

Thanks, this made my day. I haven't laughed so hard for quite a
while. The poor Red Army Chorus.
Kris Groberg