Tolstoy Conference

Donna Orwin donna.orwin at UTORONTO.CA
Sun Jan 28 03:27:14 UTC 2007

Dear Professor Tolstoy,

I will add your name and title to my list.  Please send me a Russian
title as well.  When I receive more information about the conference
from Iasnaia Poliana, I will pass it on to everybody.

I believe that I learned from Wolf Moskovich that you are related
directly to Aleksei, not to Lev Tolstoy.  Is that correct?  It just so
happens that I will be in Israel in February to visit our son, who is
studying Arabic in the master's program at Hebrew U.  Perhaps we could
meet for coffee.  Unfortunately, I will be in Jerusalem only three days,
from late Thursday, Feb. 22 to Sunday.

All the best,

Donna Orwin

P.S. Если Вам это легче, пожалуйста, пишите мне по-русски, и простите
мой сломанный русский язык.

Prof. Donna Tussing Orwin
President, Tolstoy Society
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Toronto
Alumni Hall 415
121 St. Joseph St.
Toronto. ON M5S 1J4