Russian on Vista

Vladimir Alexandrov vladimir.alexandrov at YALE.EDU
Sat Jul 7 15:25:40 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I have an elementary question about using Miscrosoft Word on a new computer
running Vista.  ( I searched the various "Help" loci without success.) How
do I set up Word so that I can switch between typing in English and Russian
in the same document, i.e., so that the bar on the bottom of the screen has
both languages indicated and I can click on the one I want to use (if that
is how it would work)?

Many thanks in advance for responses off-list.

Vladimir Alexandrov
Yale University