Palace Temple House of Labor

Charlotte Douglas douglas at NYU.EDU
Mon Jul 16 13:40:53 UTC 2007

Thanks very much for the additional information.  I believe both
Reed's and Kropotkin's funerals were held in the "Hall of Columns",
presumably somewhere close to the main central entrance - in front of
which there now appears to be a boat landing.

BTW, the building is beautifully visible from a height of 2200 feet
on Google Earth, at 55 degrees, 44' 56.95" N; 37 degrees, 38' 10.26"
E.