panel on reader letters for AATSEEL 2007?

Anne Fisher afisher at WOOSTER.EDU
Mon Jul 16 20:58:17 UTC 2007

Hello SEELANGers,

I will be submitting a paper proposal to AATSEEL 2007 to present on
1930s readers' letters to Il'f and Petrov. If anyone else is
interested in presenting on readers' letters, please let me know (off-
list) before the looming Aug. 1 deadline and we can form a panel.

Regards to the list,

Annie Fisher

________________________

Annie Fisher
Visiting Assistant Professor and Chair
Russian Studies
The College of Wooster
afisher at wooster.edu
734-883-4172
________________________

"Those boys who were to grow up into detestable men gave a single
toot on their whistles, nibbled at their apples, and blew up their
balloons hardly at all, in this resembling the girls who already
showed their pleasure in possession and anticipation rather than
fulfillment." - V. S. Naipaul, A House for Mr. Biswas