HOST FAMILY in Moscow

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Jul 18 15:45:55 UTC 2007

http://unclepasha.com/

Pasha can likely hook you up. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of David Riesenberg
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:27 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] HOST FAMILY in Moscow

Dear SEELANGS community,

I am a (former) Russian-speaker who will be taking a new job in Moscow in
late August of this year. Unfortunately, my work-schedule will not allow me
much time for private language lessons.

I know that there are many study programs in Moscow which provide foreign
students with host-families to aid in language-acquisition (or even
language-
reacquisition.) Does anybody know how a non-student might take advantage
of one of these home-stay opportunities? Who might be able to help with this

sort of situation?

Thank you, SEELANGS!

Best,

David Riesenberg