Belarusian language textbook - publishing tips?

Kevin Reiling kevinreiling at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 23 11:18:09 UTC 2007

My name is Kevin Reiling and I currently live and work in Minsk. I have been
studying Belarusian for several months now and, much to my frustration, have
been unable to locate a decent text for Belarusian second-language learners.
My instructor, considered one on the top teachers of Belarusian (credentials
include full and part-time employment with several foreign embassies), is
putting together a textbook with the intention of publishing, but has yet to
locate a publisher/distribution.

Does anyone have any ideas for publishers that might be interested in this
kind of niche language market? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can
provide.

Best,

Kevin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin Reiling
American Center for Education and Research, Inc.
220114 Minsk BELARUS
pr. Nezavisimosti 169-512 (south wing)

220114 Мiнск БЕЛАРУСЬ
пр. Незалежнасці 169-512 (паўднёвае крыло)
Тэл./Факс: +375 (17) 218.12.64
Мабільны:  +375 (29) 669.90.77
www.amcenter.by