Belarusian language textbook - publishing tips?

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Jul 23 12:50:14 UTC 2007

Slavica would be a natural: http://www.slavica.com/
Cheers,
David

David Powelstock
Asst. Prof. of Russian & East European Literatures
Chair, Program in Russian & East European Studies
Brandeis University
GRALL, MS 024
Waltham, MA  02454-9110
781.736.3347 (Office)

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Kevin Reiling
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 7:18 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Belarusian language textbook - publishing tips?

My name is Kevin Reiling and I currently live and work in Minsk. I have been
studying Belarusian for several months now and, much to my frustration, have
been unable to locate a decent text for Belarusian second-language learners.
My instructor, considered one on the top teachers of Belarusian (credentials
include full and part-time employment with several foreign embassies), is
putting together a textbook with the intention of publishing, but has yet to
locate a publisher/distribution.

Does anyone have any ideas for publishers that might be interested in this
kind of niche language market? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can
provide.

Best,

Kevin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin Reiling
American Center for Education and Research, Inc.
220114 Minsk BELARUS
pr. Nezavisimosti 169-512 (south wing)

220114 Мiнск
БЕЛАРУСЬ