Inquiry about Slavic Frequency Lists

Susan Bauckus sbauckus at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jul 25 15:20:03 UTC 2007

Greetings,

We have received the following inquiry from a former UCLA student:
***
I’m interested in finding out if you know of any lists of Russian word frequency in electronic format. I'd be willing to purchase one, if need be. I'm actually looking for word frequency lists (at least 50,000 words) in all the Slavic languages, truth be told.
***
If anyone knows about lists meeting this description, could you let me know? Thank you very much.
Susie Bauckus

Susan Bauckus
UCLA Center for World Languages
www.international.ucla.edu/languages