Dual citizenship and army service

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 26 10:53:42 UTC 2007

So far so good
I am grateful for everyone who answered my inquiry
Only one of my 26 students was stopped so far by the militia men during two
weeks and he pretended that he did not speak English and they lost interest
in him immediately.
No one cares about an Armenian guy with American passport

Belyanin,
Resident Director of the U of Pittsburgh SLI program in the Moscow State
University 2007