Internet visas

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Jun 12 20:07:54 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGTSY,

I am somewhat loath to inquire so publicly about something so quasi-legal,
but a last-minute opportunity to go to Russia forces me to ask whether
anyone has had any experience with "buying" a visa online through one of the
countless online "tourist" agencies" that merely provide the invitation,
expedite the visa, and provide registration services in Russia sans actual
hotel or tour reservations.

Am I being tempted by the devil, or is this really a vaguely unsavory but
otherwise viable option?

Illicitly,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
415 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211