registration

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Jun 17 07:54:32 UTC 2007

At 12:29 AM 6/17/2007, you wrote:

>At least the EU and Russia are doing something to ease bilateral relations
>regarding visas. Last I checked, the US and RF aren't doing anything at all.

My eyes glaze over reading the actual agreement.  Perhaps someone can
answer this question:
In view of this EU agreement, will my wife, holding an EU (Italian)
passport be able to visit Russia more
easily than before, and would I be able to come in with her more
easily altho I only have a USA passport?
Would arrangements be made more easily in Europe than in the US?
Jules Levin