Translation question clarification

David Borgmeyer dmborgmeyer at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 18 16:44:49 UTC 2007

SEELANGers,

In the vein of "puff piece,"  how about "hit piece?"

It doesn't have the specific connotation of being "commissioned," but it is
mainstream journalism that is considered ideologically (or at least
editorially) motivated, often with less than the usual regard for fairness
or accuracy.

DB