a fly on the dead

Cathy Popkin cp18 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Jun 20 13:41:33 UTC 2007

I should have responded to the whole list yesterday instead of just
emailing Evelina.  The particular description she is thinking of is from
Turgenev's "Moi sosed Radilov" (Zapiski okhotnika).  (We had talked about
it at some length in my Turgenev class a few years ago.)
Cathy Popkin

--On Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:03 AM -0400 "Durkin, Andrew R."