Serbian Language Summer School

Radionica za srpski jezik srpskijezik at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jun 20 18:06:29 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGERS,
Please allow me to invite you to the 6th Summer School of Serbian Language and Culture, which takes place in Valjevo, from July 14 to August 3, and from August 4 to 24. More information available at www.srpskijezik.edu.yu
I would like to inform you that this year Serbian Language and Culture Workshop celebrates 5 years anniversery (2002-2007) and that we gave 40 scholarships to the students of Serbian/ Croatian all around the World. There is couple of scholarships left, so if you know somebody who could use them, please contact us at srpski at gmail.com
I appologize for my guerilla attitude, and a little bit too personal approach, but what else could be expected from a university assistent
Regards
Predrag Obucina
Workshop Project Director
--