Brockhaus

Inessa Medzhibovskaya medzhibi at NEWSCHOOL.EDU
Fri Jun 22 18:45:30 UTC 2007

Zdravstviute, Anna!

If you remember me, I bought Dostoevsky from you a few years ago. I am intersted in your Tolstoy set.

Best regards,

Inessa

>>> Anna Dranova <wolandusa at YAHOO.COM> 06/22/07 2:08 PM >>>
Regarding Steve's inquiry about Brockhaus: If you have in mind the original set from around 1900, I've seen
 it advertised for $4000-$5000 in excellent condition. I vaguely recall
 one set priced at $8000, but finding a buyer at that price might be impossible.
  If you have in mind one of
 the two recent reprints, I've seen them going for around $2000-$3000. A
 new reprint was supposed to have been published recently to sell for
 well over $3000, but I'm not sure if it was actually printed. Check
 alib.ru and you can get a rough idea of prices. I have some Russian books I
 need to sell, including a Terra reprint that I will sell for around
 $1500. If anyone needs it, go ahead and make a bid. Books include a
complete Tolstoy set, Encyclopediia Slova o polku Igoreve, Afanas'ev's Poeticheskie
 vozzreniia slavian na prirodu, Entsiklopediia dzhaza, others...
    Anna Dranova
    wolandusa at yahoo.com