honest message or "phishing" from Russia?

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at ILOS.UIO.NO
Wed Jun 27 07:00:34 UTC 2007

Prof Steven P Hill wrote:
> Dear colleagues who know computers:
>
> My "spam filter' flagged the "postcard" (?) attached below.  I have
> NOT clicked the blue attachment or the address b/c I fear it may
> come from some "zhulik."

Being a Macintosh user, I fearlessly clicked the URL, after first
checking the source code of the message to make sure tnat another URL
was not hiding behind it. It lead me to a "page not found"-page, and
from there automatically to the home page of postcard.ru, which seems to
be in the business that its name indicates.

--
--- Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo
--- tel. +47/22856710, fax +1/5084372444