Help with finding good English "Pikovaia Dama"

Katherine Lahti katilahti at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 11 15:09:23 UTC 2007

Dear Slavists,

My colleague in the English Department, Diane Hunter,
regularly writes me for recommendations. I thought I
would just share her request with you. Though you can
answer onlist, it's probably best to write her
directly: e-mail address below.

-K. Lahti

"Can you direct me to a good edition of 'The Queen of
Spades'?

I would like to study the story and perhaps the opera
as well.

Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.

All the best,
DH

Professor Dianne Hunter
Trinity College Department of English