Help with finding good English "Pikovaia Dama"

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri May 11 20:05:25 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I'm really grateful to Kathryn for saying this - but I need to say that it
was a collaborative translation, by me and my wife and Olga Meerson.
Pushkin's is the most subtle prose I know, and there is a great deal that
would have passed me by if it were not for Olga.

Best Wishes,

Robert