Russian poetry and Rembrandt: Thanks!

Boele, O.F. O.F.Boele at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Mon May 28 11:20:40 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my question about Rembrandt in Russian poetry. I have received many wonderful suggestions and references for which I'm truly grateful. I knew there must more than Brodsky, but the outcome of this query has surpassed all my expectations. Thanks once again for your interest and support!

Otto Boele