AATSEEL 2007

mrojavi1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU mrojavi1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Tue May 29 00:14:43 UTC 2007

Dear Yevgeniy,

I was only notified that my abstract was accepted. They wrote that final
panel assignments would be completed in early September--these are
official words. I will ask them about the whole panel.

Best,
Marina