20th cent. Lit course "Women in Russian Lit"

trubikhina at AOL.COM trubikhina at AOL.COM
Thu May 31 04:00:42 UTC 2007

Dear all,

thank you very much for your suggestions and the generosity of your help.

Julia

Julia Trubikhina

Assistant Professor of Russian
Russian Program Coordinator
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
Montclair State University
Dickson Hall, Room 138
Montclair, NJ 07043