CDs etc wanted

Jenny Carr jennifercarr at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Nov 1 12:52:14 UTC 2007

Maybe this is something SEELANGS members could help with?

We have received a letter from the director of MOSCOW MUSIC COLLEGE
<http://MusicalCollege.narod.ru>  asking for donations of CDs, DVDs and LPs.
Extract below.   If you can help please post to:
Nickolay Carmanow, Director, Moscow Musical College
39-5-25, 3-Barkovaya street, 105037, Moscow, Russian Federation
Phone: 7-095-5654257; Fax: 7-095-56542

E-mail 1: MusicalCollege at bk.ru
E-mail 2: MusicalCollege at mtu-net.ru
Web: http://MusicalCollege.narod.ru

"More than 15 years we attended training to music of children from 5 till 14
years. Unfortunately, because of the heavy economic situation in which for a
long time there was Russia, we on an extent several years on receive any
financial support from the federal budget. The support rendered to us from
the budget of the Moscow government - is minimum. I want to explain, that we
do not collect a tuition fee in our college as, otherwise, the majority of
parents cannot pay training of children. In view of the set forth above
reasons for us all is more difficult to acquaint children with music. We
have simply catastrophic situation with a teaching material, in particular
with sound materials.
We shall be very grateful, if you can send us any records of music on CDs,
DVDs or LPs, even if their boxes are damaged.
YOUR HELP IS NECESSARY FOR US!
Nickolay Carmanow, Director, Moscow Musical College"

Jenny Carr

The Scotland-Russia Forum

Registered charity no. SC038728

www.scotlandrussiaforum.org