Evropa znakomitsia s Tolstym

Galina Rylkova grylkova at UFL.EDU
Mon Nov 5 01:12:55 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

below is the link to "Evropa znakomitsia s Tolstym." I hope it will
work.

http://www.rutv.ru/rnews.html?id=127814&d=0

Galina Rylkova

On Nov 4, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Olga Meerson wrote:

> Alinochka, darling, lowering the tone by one octave already gives you
> the difference between the female mezzo and the male baritone range :)
> I love the Pevears and, just back from Italy, saw the ads for the
> Italian TV production. What do you think of it? Anyone else?
> o.m.

Galina S. Rylkova
Associate Professor of Russian Studies
Undergraduate Coordinator for Russian Studies
Dept. of Germanic and Slavic Studies
University of Florida
256 Dauer Hall
office hours: T,R - 5th period