Collective Memory and War&Peace

Kathleen Bradley kebradley at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 8 05:00:03 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm interested in researching and writing about the role of the War of 1812
in Russian collective memory and specifically War&Peace as an attempt by
Tolstoy to work though and reinterpret this past. I'm having trouble finding
sources to help me develop this idea. If anyone has any suggestions or can
point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Kathleen.